Location: New York, NY
Atlas Search is an executive recruiting firm dedicated to placing accounting, finance, middle office, tech, human resources and office/accounting support professionals across a range of industries. We provide contingency, retained and staffing services. As a firm we invest substantial resources, including non-recruitment staff, technology and a methodical process, to ensure every recruiter we hire substantially out-performs their best year.
Our firm has developed a best in class proprietary applicant tracking system which allows us to match clients and candidates in an unprecedented way.
We are currently looking for a Director of Recruiting to launch our Health Care division and be part of our growth through this ground floor opportunity.
• Manage and accountable for the entire talent acquisition process of Health Care professionals
• Responsible for business development with new and existing clients
• Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure job openings are being filled in an efficient manner
• Lead, train and develop a team of junior recruiters to ensure their success
• Work with junior team members to develop, implement and execute sourcing strategies with the aim of generating a candidate flow
• Conduct meetings with clients to understand their openings, requirements and recruiting process
• Develop strong business acumen in multiple industries utilizing various outside resources including the Internet, trade publications and newspaper
• Act as a point of contact and build influential client and candidate relationships during the interview process
• Meet candidates and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
• Review resumes against requirements to ensure candidates meet technical requirements and are a cultural fit
• 5 to 10 years of experience recruiting for Health Care at a recruiting firm
• Ability to lead and develop a team
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent work ethic
• Ethical and strong decision-making skills