Location: New York, NY
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
Our client is a prestigious financial firm located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Calendar management and set up of all internal/external meetings; including confirming meeting participants, distributing/collecting meeting material.
Maintain calendar updates including preparation of travel itineraries / schedules for business trips
- Book all travel, including flights and hotels and ground transportation adhering to the Firm and Technology divisional policies.
Arrange for workstation access at additional office locations
- Complete expense reports, ensure expense claims adhere to Firm and Technology divisional policies
- Provide general information on the department and Firm when required (promoting use of internal web pages, org charts, Firm directory where possible.)
- Form a working partnership with other team members. Ensure absence coverage for own area and provide additional support and coverage where needed to other administrative team members.
- Confirm meeting attendance and communicate necessary meeting information to attendees.
- 3-6 years of administrative experience, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- Good use of initiative, judgment and decision making
- Ability to prioritize and identify priority tasks
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Excellent team player
- Word /PowerPoint /Excel / Outlook: Intermediate level
- Experience with Concur is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required