Location: New York, NY
Salary: $80,000 to $105,0000
Our client is a $3 billion fixed income focused fund, looking to expand its operations team. The new hire will be a member of the trade support group and work closely with the fund accounting, IT and compliance teams as well as the trading desks/portfolio managers.
- Trade Support for various fixed income products including CDS, CDS Indices, bank loans, UST, Agency, High Yield & High Grade bonds, IRS, FX, FX options, TBA’s, Futures, CMBS, ABS, and CMO’s.
- Coordinating trade settlements in DTC and Euroclear with various prime brokers/custodians across multiple funds
- Assist desk with trade bookings and flows pertaining to FX rolls, residuals, expirations, bridges, loan payments among other items
- Oversee all corporate actions and work with various brokers to elect in a timely manner
- Work with IT to reduce operational risk through ad hoc projects, identifying manual processes and working to increase efficiency
- Various daily reports pertaining to real time position reconciliations, counterparty exposure, collateral and pending trades
- Monitor and review prime brokerage related fees and communicate to senior members of the firm
- Working with various trade confirmation systems such as DTCC, MW, Oasys & Traina as well as internal trade confirmation report
- Review of daily margin calls across OTC & cleared swaps, repo, PB/Evergreen among other product types
- 3-8 years of operations experience from another hedge fund or fund administrator
- Fixed income experience required
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Experience with Excel and Advent Geneva