Location: New York, NY
Salary: $80,000 to $100,0000
A prestigious Hedge Fund in Midtown Manhattan is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. The firm offers a great work life balance, relaxed environment and has a very low turn over rate.
- Manage a team of 2 to 3 people
- Oversee the entire Accounts Payable Process for the Management Company and various funds
- Review coding, wire transfer instructions prior to being processed for payment.
- Oversee allocation of invoices/expenses to the various funds and other inter-company charges
- Oversee the monthly processing of reimbursing the Management Company for expenses paid on behalf of the Funds
- Monitor and review all employee expense reports and monthly American Express and out-of-pocket expenditure of employees and partners
- Track and retain all paid invoices
- Assist with various management company accounting functions, ad-hoc requests and projects as needed
- Prior Hedger Fund Accounts Payable management experience
- 6+ years professional industry related experience such at an investment firm and someone who has dealt with allocation of funds.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Professional, confident, energetic and outgoing demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organized, flexible and detail oriented
- Quick learner