Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
A prestigious Asset Management firm headquartered in NYC is looking to bring on a Desktop Support Professional to support all levels of users including traders and executives. You’ll have the opportunity to work with very modern technology while participating in special implementation projects for their desktop and system infrastructure.
This group is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of all firms technology needs. You’ll work closely with voice, data, helpdesk, messaging and facilities teams to provide efficient support to end users desktop environment.
- Assist in training helpdesk personnel
- Respond to incidents and requests within a ticketing system providing technical resolutions
- Set up Video Conferencing in conference rooms leverage Skype for Busines
- Deploy and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, printers and wireless devices
- Support VPN Technology
- Adhere to desktop processes
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
- 2-6 years of experience in Desktop Support coming out of a financial services environment
- Experience with market data applications
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of Cisco VPN, Remote Desktop and wireless solutions