Location: New York, NY
Our firm launched in 2015 with six employees and has quickly grown to over fifty-five in a few short years. We pride ourselves on our people and we were recently named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for 2018.
We are looking for a business development professional to help expand our Temporary Technology practice area who are looking for leadership and growth in their next position.
As an Account Executive – Tech, you will work to grow our client base in technology for our Temporary division. In this job, you will partner with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs, develop client accounts and generate new business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of both new and existing clients
- Partnering with clients to grow their business by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting tech candidates
- Identifying creative ways to source viable tech clients including database leads, contact list, and internet resources
- Networking to accrue business information that can be converted into a commercial opportunity
- Prospecting and developing relationships with C-level tech hiring decision-makers
- Securing initial client visits with all qualified tech prospects
- Obtaining viable job orders from clients
- Negotiating and closing deals
- 2 to 7 years of experience developing technology clients or working as a technology recruiter
- Experienced in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-starters with a track record of achievement and the desire to build a business
- Able to think strategically, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines
- Two to seven years of commercial sales experience (Business to Business), in the staffing industry
- Articulate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A history of competitive involvement (i.e. a sports background, proven top sales personal track record, involvement in a team or reward-driven organization/group)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred