Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Multi-Billion AUM Diversified Global Investment Manager in Midtown Manhattan
The primary responsibility of this role is ensuring that the collateralized debt obligation (“CDOs”) maintain compliance with the indenture at all times. This includes
- Working with our Trustee to produce compliance reports to our note holders
- Running hypothetical trade analysis for the CDO compliance tests to ensure post-trade compliance
- Working with our third party compliance provider to maintain a working compliance model that properly reflects the terms of the indenture
- Work on new CDOs deals, have interaction with our deal teams on the new deals potentially going into the CDOs and have constant dialogue with asset managers on existing trades that are within the CDO portfolios.
- Analyze monthly/quarterly waterfalls
- Become the expert on the terms of the indenture of each CDO
- Handle requests and queries from internal parties (accountants, operations, management) and external parties (banking counterparties, Trustees, compliance administrator)
- Respond and prepare ad hoc reporting requests
- Special projects as assigned
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills.
- Prior knowledge of CDOs to learn and participate in the full life cycle of these transactions.
- A college degree and coupled with at least 2 years of financial services experience
- CDO product knowledge with preferred experience in:
- CDO modeling
- CDO compliance software: CDO Suite, Wall Street Office Compliance or other compliance modules
- Wall Street Office