Location: NYC, Westchester County, Long Island, New Jersey
A renowned hospital network is seeking several Certified Nursing Assistants to join their growing team of nursing professionals. The CNA will work alongside other medical staff under the supervision of an RN and Charge Nurse to deliver quality bed-side care and to assist in daily living activities.
- Assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, and transferring patients.
- Provide one to one bedside companion care
- Walk with patients; take them to scheduled activities
- Help patients with personal hygiene.
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings, and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Active CNA certification