Location: Downtown NYC
Our client, a leading financial institution in NYC, is seeking a Communication Specialist for a long-term consultant project. In this role, you will write and create news articles, operational communication documents including forms and form letters, and direct marketing collateral materials.
- Draft and research news articles and website content, operational communications, and targeted campaign messages.
- Coordinate and traffic content and design of publications.
- Conduct research, impact analyses, proofread, and edit documents.
- Solid business writing experience within a financial institution.
- Understand business complexities and simplify them in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Bachelors Degree Preferred, Associates Degree Required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Corporate Communications role within a financial or professional service firm.