Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start up Opportunity at International Digital Marketing Company
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing financial policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors, and establishing and monitoring internal controls.
- Maximizes return and limits risk by minimizing bank balances and making strategic investments.
- Prepares budgets by collecting and analyzing financial data and continually monitors budget objectives.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing OCP NA’s financial data.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Manages financial services professionals, which includes mentoring, evaluating, coaching, hiring, firing, and providing recognition to employees.
- 7-12 years of total professional experience, Accounting with startup experience
- Must have experience building an accounting & finance function – start something from scratch.
- This will report to VP Finance – must be comfortable being an individual contributor