Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Out client is a global financial institution that operates two primary businesses: Alternative Asset Management and Electronic Market Making.
- The Specialist will be part of the Global Operations/Asset Servicing team reporting into one of our Asset Servicing Team Leads (pending location) and will be responsible for directly and indirectly managing centralized operational control functions, including those handled by the corporate actions, security master, account master, and billing groups.
- This person will also be responsible for processing mandatory and voluntary corporate action events. Alongside the day to day responsibilities the individual will be responsible for running and coordinating global projects and initiatives partnering with senior stakeholders from the business, technology, treasury, compliance and operations to deliver.
- 2-5 years of asset servicing experience
- 3.4 GPA or higher from a top University
- Strong corporate actions processing experience