Location: New York, NY
Salary: $135,000 to $150,000
Our client is a leading investment bank with offices across the world. Through growth of the firm, the role of Cybersecurity & Technology Audit – Vice President role was created to continue to bolster their audit team.
• Leading technology audits covering centralized access management functions, in addition to focused areas of cybersecurity such as digital forensics, threat intelligence or penetration testing as well as more general IT process reviews within cybersecurity.
• Monitoring various major cybersecurity and access management development initiatives, and performing continuous risk assessments of coverage areas.
• Participate in all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, planning, testing, control evaluation, workpaper documentation, report drafting, issue clearance with cybersecurity and access management stakeholders, and follow-up/verification of issue closure.
• In addition, the candidate will develop senior cybersecurity or access management stakeholder relationships as well as partner with Audit team members in other business areas to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of control and audit risk coverage.
• Coach team members to deliver high quality audits via comprehensive risk and controls analysis as well as thorough workpaper documentation.
• 7 to 15 years of cybersecurity IT audit experience
• Experience working within financial services
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lead and develop staff