Location: New York, New York
Salary: $110,000 - $145,000
About the Opportunity
Health Care startup that is using Artificial Intelligence to fight cancer. They recently secured $45 Million in funding and partner with reputable hospitals which allow researchers to digitize clinical data, and discover treatment responses and patient outcomes.
- Transformation and transfer of larger amounts of structured and unstructured data from various databases and file systems.
- Work and collaborate with scientist, engineers, and medical doctors to build tools manipulating data.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of tools that extract and manipulate data from various sources, including in-house and external databases
- 3+ years of experience programming in python.
- Extensive experience building scalable backend architectures.
- Knowledge with data warehouses and data lakes for large amounts of structured and unstructured data.