Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Atlas Search is an executive recruiting firm dedicated to accounting, finance, middle office, tech, human resources, healthcare, clinical research, creative and office/accounting support professionals across a range of industries.
We provide contingency, retained and staffing services. As a firm we invest substantial resources, including non-recruitment staff, technology and a methodical process, to ensure every recruiter we hire substantially out-performs their best year. Our firm has developed a best in class proprietary applicant tracking system which allows us to match clients and candidates in an unprecedented way.
We are currently searching for an Executive Director of Recruiting to launch our Legal Division and be part of our growth through this ground floor opportunity.
- Lead business development initiatives with law firms and corporate legal departments.
- Meet with clients to understand business requirements and efficient search strategies.
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting resources.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting, meeting candidates and clients, negotiating and presenting offers.
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing of recruiting staff.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the legal market and business concerns affecting the management of law firms and corporate legal departments.
- Identify market trends in order to proactively plan recruiting initiatives.
- Participate in relevant legal and business organizations with the goal of maintaining relationships with industry contacts.
- Meet candidates to evaluate their strengths in order to best match candidates with clients.
- Manage demanding schedule including responding to urgent client needs in a timely manner.
- 7 to 12 years of experience recruiting of attorneys
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic
- Ethical and strong decision-making skills