Location: New York, NY
Salary: $115,000 to $130,000
Our client is a globally recognized Media & Entertainment company based in New York.
- Prepare quarter and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements, including preparation of footnotes and MD&A disclosures.
- Develop and support internal controls over the financial reporting process to ensure compliance with SOX.
- Perform US GAAP and SEC accounting research and assist in providing technical guidance regarding implementation of new accounting standards.
- Work with the Corporate Technical Accounting Group to gather and support information necessary to address new standards requirements.
- Review quarter and annual disclosures with senior management.
- Assist in the preparation of quarter and annual consolidated analytics for senior management.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of the Global Technical Controller initiatives
- Assist the Company’s initiatives to implement more timely financial reporting requirements and improve quarter and annual close cycle times.
- Assist with resolving technical accounting and disclosure issues as new accounting standards are implemented.
- Respond to inquiries from investor relations as required.
- Coordinate data collection and analytics in response to bank and related inquiries.
- Make recommendation for continuous process improvements to maximize efficiency in financial reporting and operations
- 5 to 8 Years of Big 4 Audit experience working on SEC clients
- Excellent communications skills