Location: New York, New York
About the Opportunity
A Multi-Specialty Physician Practice is hiring Flu Shot Clinic RNs to work in their midtown-Manhattan primary care location. This position will start training late August and will run from early September through the end of 2020. We are seeking 1+ years of RN experience in any setting that has the skills to safely administer flu shot vaccinations to patients of all ages. The position is Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM with no weekend requirements.
- Provide professional nursing care to patients in a primary care setting.
- Administer flu shot vaccinations to patients of all ages.
- Coordinate with other members of the care team to ensure excellent patient satisfaction.
- Assist Physicians and other providers with clinical procedures.
- Perform telephone triage as needed.
- Participate in patient/family education.
- 6 months of nursing experience
- A degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS Certified