Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our client is a Multi-Billion AUM Multi-Strat Asset Manager in Midtown Manhattan. The firm provides its services to high net worth individuals, banking or thrift institutions and investment companies.
- Assist in the management of the Tax Aware/Municipal strategies.
- Work closely with the eight senior Portfolio Managers
- Work closely with Research Analysts and traders to generate recommendations
- Re-balancing as needed with existing clients/portfolios
- Work with sales/product teams to articulate current and proposed fixed income strategies
- Assist with performance analysis, attribution, portfolio dispersion
- Strong analytical and computer skills with a demonstrated proficiency in Excel (VBA, V-look up, etc.), Bloomberg, Perform and Aladdin
- Municipal Knowledge or other Fixed Income Tax awareness strategies
- Strong presentation, organization and communication skills
- Approximately 5 yrs experience managing crossover municipal bond portfolios.
- Undergraduate degree in related business majors: Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- CFA or working towards CFA