Location: NYC, Westchester County, Long Island, New Jersey
Many hospitals, clinics, and facilities in the state of New York are seeking additional nurses to help in combating the effects of COVID 19, also known as the Coronavirus. All healthcare sites throughout the state are adding additional beds in order to accommodate the growing number of sick patients daily. As we approach one-thousand confirmed cases in the state of New York, we call for all appropriate healthcare professionals to assist in this cause and to be a part of the recovery process. As of now, we are looking to allocate resources for the major areas of NYC, Westchester County, Long Island, and New Jersey.
We are accepting applicants of all specialties, setting, and experience; new grads included! During this time of need, nurses will be highly compensated for their efforts and contribution.
A renowned hospital network located throughout New York City is seeking several Licensed Practical Nurses to join their growing team of medical professionals. Responsibilities include working alongside physicians, registered nurses, and other staff members and assist in diagnostic procedures and treatments. The LPN will participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatment plans and patient services.
- Work alongside doctors and scribe for them in the exam room
- Clinical phones, prior authorizations, and prescription refills
- Assess the patient’s general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Identify patient needs and plans, implements and evaluates nursing care
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures, and treatments
- Communicate patient care information proactively and professionally to physicians and nurses
- Comply with all policies, procedures and with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions
- Active LPN license
- BLS Certification
- At least 6 months of experience as an LPN