Location: New York, NY
Salary: $85,000 to $95,000
Our client is top investment firm based in New York City that is looking for a marketing and client services associate who you will have critical interaction with all members of the team.
Working within the firm’s marketing group, this position is responsible for completing RFPs, consultant databases, updating marketing material and dealing with a variety of client/prospect support requests.
• Proactively address Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and ad hoc client/prospect requests, and complete all corresponding documentation
• Articulate in writing our investment philosophy, process, and outlook; and access relevant performance and other attribution data.
• Understand and analyze performance attribution and assist with quarterly commentary
• Projects to support sales and management team as requested though ad hoc projects
• Strategically develop best in class communications materials
• Establish relationships and work closely with portfolio managers, operations, marketing, sales and other subject matter experts
• Approximately 3 years of asset management marketing/RFP experience
• Knowledge of investments and financial products
• Exceptional writing skills
• Must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Experience with Factset and PMAPS