Location: New York, New York
Salary: $28.00 - $32.00/hr
About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading investment management firm that invests in a broad range of asset classes. They are seeking a temporary Marketing Specialist for their midtown location. This individual should be an organized marketing communications specialist who is focused on delivering results in a timely and efficient way.
- Responsible for creating, updating, and distributing marketing materials focused on the support of our Intermediary & Sub-advisory efforts in North America. These are including but not limited to fact sheets, product profiles, presentations, commentaries, data-transfer efforts, Firm approval of sales materials and other standard items for focused products (Onshore and Offshore)
- Ability to work on standard monthly projects and also incoming requests with tight deadlines
- Adhere to company policies and compliance guidelines on regulatory changes and rules for marketing communications
- Ensure distribution of updated content to internal and external systems for accessibility by distribution staff
- Coordinate distribution of campaign efforts via print and electronic mediums – hard copy mailings, email campaigns, social media and website distribution
- Assistance with Institutional marketing materials, and familiarity with sophisticated strategies (i.e. Private equity) a benefit to this role.
- General understanding of FINRA regulation requirements a must, Series 6 or 7 a plus
- BA or BS, preferably in Marketing or Finance
- Previous marketing experience preferred within an intermediary environment; Institutional marketing background for asset management firm also suitable
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Marketing Cloud/Pardot (email marketing tools) a plus