Location: New York, New York
Salary: $100.00 - $140.00/Hour
About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-established company offering full-fledged web, tablet and mobile application development services. They are currently looking for a .NET Core Developer that will be responsible for full software development life cycle including user interface design, database development, back-end architecture, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements. This is a contract role located in New York City.
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures.
- Understand the firm’s strategic initiatives and develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Maintain data security and internal controls of environment to adequately protect Agency assets and records
- 2 – 3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC Core 2 or 1
- 4 + years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views.
- 2+ years of Entity Framework (EF) experience with some experience in EF Core.
- 2+ years of Web Services/Web API Core or 2/WCF experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing rich dynamic web applications using HTML5 features along with Responsive Design using CSS3