Location: New York, NY
Salary: $70,000 - $95,000
About the Opportunity
Our client is a global private equity firm located in Midtown.
- Draft legal documents
- Conduct legal research on a variety of matters relevant to business operations and pending legal issues
- Provide administrative support for the Legal department
- Utilize proper discovery and document production procedures to ensure an accurate copy of documents produced is retained and available for future reference.
- Process and track outside legal invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2-4 years of Paralegal experience
- Must have Paralegal experience within a financial firm or global law firm
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize across a range of matters to meet timelines in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships at all levels of the company