Location: Bergan County NJ
Salary: Commensurate with experience
A growing, highly rated, private practice, located in Bergen County, NJ, is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) or Physician Assistant with a deep interest in psychiatry to join them full-time. The ideal candidate is licensed in New Jersey, dedicated to providing high-quality care to private pay demographic, comfort and experience with ages 5+.
The Psychiatric NP or PA will provide culturally competent, age and education level appropriate behavioral health care. Patients, families and caregiver’s, when appropriate, understanding will be assessed when providing a plan of care and self-management responsibilities. The NP or PA will work as a part of the multidisciplinary health care team in focusing on the behavioral health needs of the patient.
- Flexible full time hours
- No weekends and no on-call!
- Remote telepsychiatry opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Full administrative support and administrative time
- Training and development opportunities
- Masters Degree from an accredited program.
- Active license to practice in New Jersey.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner with DEA License or Licensed Physician Assistant with a DEA License in NJ (required)
- Spanish speaking ability is a plus
- License New Jersey (Required)
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Subsidized Health
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance