Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our client, a prestigious financial services firm is looking for a temporary Receptionist to join their team at their Midtown office. If you are tech savvy, hardworking and looking for a great company to work at, this is the place for you. This a great opportunity for those looking for great corporate exposure and a boost on their resume.
- Answer all phone calls and re-direct accordingly, or answer basic rental property inquiries
- Friendly attitude, caring and upbeat personality with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Keep things in order, maintain overall look of the office and make sure everything is presentable
- Ability to research new, creative restaurants for catering needs
- Bachelor’s degree required- Ok with a recent college grad with one year of working experience
- Articulate, polished and the ability to handle a fast past environment
- Demonstrated leadership and professional service experience
- Knowledge of MS Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills