Location: NYC, Westchester County, Long Island, New Jersey
Many hospitals, clinics, and facilities in the state of New York are seeking additional nurses to help in combating the effects of COVID 19, also known as the Coronavirus. All healthcare sites throughout the state are adding additional beds in order to accommodate the growing number of sick patients daily. As we approach one-thousand confirmed cases in the state of New York, we call for all appropriate healthcare professionals to assist in this cause and to be a part of the recovery process. As of now, we are looking to allocate resources for the major areas of NYC, Westchester County, Long Island, and New Jersey.
We are accepting applicants of all specialties, setting, and experience; new grads included! During this time of need, nurses will be highly compensated for their efforts and contribution.
A renowned hospital network located throughout New York City is seeking several RNs to join their growing team of clinical professionals. We are primarily seeking additional nurses to assist on Emergency Room, ICU, and Med-Surgical floors. Applicants are not required to hold a NYS license.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress
- Create and implement effective care plans
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert appropriate doctors
- Care for patient needs throughout recovery in the ICU
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring patients and maintain records
- BSN preferred, minimum of AND
- Active RN License from any state
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification if necessary