Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our client is one of the largest, most prestigious private equity funds in the world is looking to hire a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join their management team. This person will be responsible for a mix of SEC reporting and consolidations, giving them exposure to the entire fund and all of their investments. This fund is at the top of the industry when it comes to compensation, flexibility, and work-life balance.
- Preparation of quarterly Earnings Release, Form 10-Q and annual Form 10-K filings for the company.
- Preparation of footnote and MD&A disclosures
- Collection and analyses of non-GAAP metrics and fund performance data
- Validation and documentation of financial statements support
- Assist in ensuring that the filings are SEC, GAAP and SOX compliant
- Assist in maintaining a sound SOX controls environment and ensuring proper documentation of our SOX processes.
- Continue to advance and improve workflow surrounding the financial reporting process with a focus on automating and streamlining processes.
- Manage the maintenance of our data collection systems, financial reporting software, general ledger reports and document retention systems
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly peer analysis
- Ad Hoc requests and special projects as necessary
- 3-6 Years
- Big 4 Audit AND In-House SEC Reporting Experience Required
- CPA or Parts Passed Preferred