Location: Fully remote within U.S. and Canada
Salary: $100k - $175k
About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a growing biopharmaceutical company located NYC that is seeking a Senior Statistical Programmer. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat progressive non-viral liver diseases.
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the statistical analysis of clinical trials .data in support of regulatory submissions and publications.
- Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datasets, and Define.xml or Define.pdf files.
- Perform quality control for SAS programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports).
- Provide statistical programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in programming, testing, and documenting SAS global utility programs and tools in accordance with standards and validation procedures.
- Participates in monitoring CRO activities and reviewing CRO deliverables as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience as a clinical trial SAS Programmer.
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS.