Location: New York, NY
Salary: With Experience
Our client is a premier investment management firm serving a variety of sectors—retail, institutional, bundled defined contribution and defined benefit, and guaranteed products.
- The Senior Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting alternative and fixed income solutions, which are sub-advised by various investment boutiques. The ideal candidate will have a strong investment marketing background to coordinate the development of product-related content and help drive integrated campaigns.
- Primary responsibilities include: Coordinate the marketing aspect of new product launches and initiatives by designing comprehensive roadmaps that include the creation of new product marketing materials, and the plans for bringing them to market.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and content to support key alternative strategies and fixed income products.
- Partner with product management and investment partners on the idea generation and creation of new product marketing materials in various formats, including blogs, webcasts, videos, brochures, presentations, flyers and digital representation of such materials.
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns to increase XX’S brand, product awareness and advisor engagement.
- Partner with key internal business teams to drive campaign efforts including: digital marketing, segment marketing, distribution teams, business intelligence and compliance.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly marketing material updates, leading the efforts to ensure product positioning remains appropriate and is consistent across all related materials.
- BA/BS required; concentration in marketing, finance, economics or communications a plu 4+ years of investment marketing experience, with a focus on alternative and/or fixed income products preferred Strong written and verbal communications skills Ability to work at a strategic and a tactical level Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership and pro-active in nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performing team environment; collaborating with others as well as working independently Strong project management skills: Dynamic, high-reaching, creative and innovative, with a keen attention to detail Strong PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office software skills Series 7 license a plus