Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The firm, founded in 2009 by former investment bank executives, started with just $140M and have grown their AUM to over $2B as of 2019. With around 40 employees, this is an opportunity to join a close-knit team and growing hedge fund where you’ll have the autonomy to own projects from start to finish. You will work directly CTO who is still very hands-on and gain valuable insight into the inner working of the hedge fund industry.
They are looking for engineers to build, enhance, and maintain proprietary front, middle, and back-office applications (trading, risk, operations, accounting, compliance). The technology team primarily uses Microsoft technologies but they are open to experimenting with other modern tools as well.
- Provide full front-to-back development and support across all departments (trading, risk, operations, accounting, compliance) primarily using Microsoft technologies (C# and Sql Server)
- Develop tools to improve efficiency and productivity of internal users
- Work directly with users to craft custom tools
- Monitor systems, resolve issues and customize features
- 1-5 years of professional experience with a background in C#/.Net
- Exposure to data structures, algorithms, SQL, and OOP fundamentals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Finance experience is strongly preferred