Location: New York, New York
Salary: $55,000 to $60,000 + Overtime
About the Opportunity
A Leading Multi-Billion AUM Asset Management firm in NYC is seeking a Trade Processing Specialist to join the Portfolio Operations Department. Portfolio Operations is part of the Portfolio Services Division and is made up of Cash, Trade & FX Processing and Settlement; New Business; Broker & Custodian Management; Trade Advices; Corporate Actions & Income. This role will be part of a newly formed team in New York which will supplement the firm’s existing capabilities in London and Singapore.
- Timely confirmation of equity, fixed income, FX and unit trust trades.
- Timely issuance of settlement instructions for equity, fixed income and unit trust trades.
- Settlement of equity and fixed income trades.
- Post execution trade amendments to enable market settlement.
- Deliver accurate, timely, compliant and cost effective trade processing services.
- Identify record, investigate and resolve trades failing to achieve market settlement by contractual settlement date.
- Record, investigate and resolve trade related interest claims and report any associated costs to senior management in a timely manner.
- Process required post execution trade amendments under instruction.
- Perform function in line with established business controls.
- Provide administrative, transactional based support to others involved in the task of fund / portfolio management.
- 1-3 years of financial services experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with professionals and clients at all levels
- Basic understanding of trade settlement and processing