Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
We are seeking Travel Registered Nurses to join our firm for exciting opportunities in the tri-state area! We are partnering with a large network of hospitals and skilled nursing facilities that have an immediate need within both their acute care hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. In either position, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals.
As a travel nurse partnering with our firm, we offer the following:
- A completion bonus (upon finishing an entire assignment)
- Personalized assistance through the process with our expert recruiters
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and other benefits
- Licensure and relocation assistance and reimbursement
- Extension on assignments and completion/loyalty bonuses
- Housing and meal stipends
- 24/7 support
- Coordinate total patient care by conducting comprehensive health evaluation and monitoring the patient’s condition
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing service to the patient and family on an ongoing basis
- Perform admission, transfer, and re-certification, resumption of care and discharge
- Prepares and presents patient’s record to the Clinical Record Review Committee as indicated.
- Consult with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor and makes changes, as appropriate
- Submit clinical notes and progress notes and other clinical record forms in a timely manner
- Discuss with the appropriate supervisor the need for the involvement of other members of the health team such as the Home Health Aide, the Physical Therapist, the Speech Therapist, the Occupational Therapist, The Medical Social Worker, etc.
- Obtain orders for paraprofessional service and submit a referral to the appropriate personnel
- Participate in the patient’s discharge planning process
- Continually strive to improve his/her nursing care skills by attending in-service education, through formal education, attendance at workshops, conferences, active participation in professional and related organizations and individual research and reading