About the Opportunity
Our client is a global Financial Services Firm located in Manhattan looking for an Executive Assistant. This role sits in the Manhattan Office Monday – Friday. The firm has an extremely professional, respectful, and collaborative culture. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and work with a team of talented individuals, and there is ample opportunity for autonomy!
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $130,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate meetings, and plan travel for senior members in the firm
- Manage appointment calendars, coordinate meetings, review mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
- Process and manage confidential material and information with a high level of discretion
- Oversee and assist in email and written communications
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings for new projects
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience in Financial Services is required
- 3+ years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- Requires this person to be on site Monday – Friday in the Manhattan Office