About the Opportunity
Our client is a prestigious Leading alternative investment firm (private equity) in Manhattan that is operating on a hybrid schedule: 3x in the office, 2x remote. This is a position supporting the Head of IR. They boast a fantastic culture, with great firm-wide events and destination events.
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $125,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Effective interactions with senior executives
- Maintaining executives’ calendars, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Arranging all aspects of domestic and international travel, keeping executives’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, and arranging flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Preparing and submitting all expense reports on a timely basis
- Editing and updating pitch decks
- Personal assistant duties as assigned
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 4+ years of administrative experience in a corporate, professional services environment
- Strong communications skills
- PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Financial Services experience is preferred