About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes. They are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Audit Committee as a consultant.
The base pay for this position is $80 to $100 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate schedules and resolve conflicts
- Work with external partners to coordinate meetings
- Organize catering, when needed
- Give building access to external guests (registering with security)
- Greet guests when they arrive and direct them to the conference room
- Contribute to the department organization and internal communication
- Ad hoc tasks as required, including helping with document management, Accounts Payable, vendors, etc
- Coordinate travel arrangements (International, Domestic, Air, Land, Accommodations)
- Process expenses using Concur expense reporting system
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience supporting audit committee/board, or investment committee/board