About the Opportunity
Our client is a Financial Services firm looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Manhattan office Monday to Friday. The firm is a modern investment management firm with a fantastic culture and a genuinely collaborative environment. They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with many other perks. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with a small group of likeminded and motivated individuals!
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $130,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate meetings, and plan travel for senior members in the firm
- Manage appointment calendars, coordinate meetings, review mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
- Process and manage confidential material and information with a high level of discretion
- Oversee and assist in email and written communications
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings for new projects
- 3+ years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Financial Services required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- On site Monday – Friday in the Manhattan office