About the Opportunity
Our client is an established global family office in Manhattan looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chairman. This role is five days a week in the office, with flexibility when the Chairman is traveling. This role is perfect for a candidate that shares the values of the firm: intelligence, creativity, and energy!
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $130,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Maintain executive’s calendar, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Arrange all aspects of domestic and international travel, keeping executives’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, and arranging flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Edit and update pitch decks
- Personal assistant duties as assigned
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-8 years of administrative experience in a corporate, professional services environment
- Strong communications skills
- PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Financial Services experience is preferred