About the Opportunity
Our client is an established real estate investment firm with properties across the globe that is hiring for an Executive Assistant / Community Engagement Coordinator position operating out of their office in Manhattan. This is a unique role that needs a blend of EA support and corporate event planning experience. They offer a hybrid work model and strive to maintain inclusivity and positive impacts within their communities. They value creativity and curiosity, making this a great opportunity to challenge yourself and grown within the organization.
The annual base salary range is $100,000 to $125,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Effective interactions with senior executives
- Maintaining executives’ calendars, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Plan and execute events internally and externally for clientele
- Manage vendors, venues, and assist the Director of Events firmwide
- Arrange all aspects of domestic and international travel, keeping executives’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, and arranging flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Edit and update pitch decks
- Personal assistant duties as assigned
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4-15 years of Executive level support in a corporate, professional services environment
- MUST have corporate event planning experience
- Strong communications skills
- Financial Services experience is preferred