About the Opportunity
Our client is a global institutional asset manager in Manhattan looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team! The firm is dedicated to growth and their employees, which has made them a leader in their industry for many years. This role sits on site in the office Monday-Friday and is perfect for someone with entrepreneurial drive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is among the best in the industry.
The annual base salary range for this role is $70,000 to $125,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide general administrative support to staff including mailings, preparation of travel reports, coordinating travel, and preparation of pre-meeting materials
- Perform day-to-day office management for the office
- Maintain equipment and office supply inventory
- Undertake other duties/special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant EA/OM experience
- Must have financial services experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently