About the Opportunity
Our client is a reputable industry leading Financial Services Firm in Manhattan looking for an experienced EA/OM to support a Senior Level Executive. The firm is dedicated to the growth of their business and their employees. This is a great opportunity to work with professionals who are among the best in the industry.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $125,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Effective interactions with senior executives
- Maintaining executives’ calendars, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Implements firm-wide office policies, procedures, and standards; develops processes to improve overall office
- Responsible for procurement of office supplies and equipment (e.g., copiers, kitchen appliances) and
- Manages and support office access badging, visitor management system, safety and security
- Arranging all aspects of domestic and international travel, keeping executives’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, and arranging flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Preparing and submitting all expense reports on a timely basis
- Editing and updating pitch decks
- Personal assistant duties as assigned
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum of 4 years of EA/OM experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have some experience in their current role managing people or a team