About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a growing Biopharma company, and are currently supporting them with an exciting new opportunity! They are looking to bring on a Field Reimbursement Manager in the Greater Chicago, IL area to cover their mid-west region. This permanent position is fully remote with approximately 50% travel. The right person in this role will be responsible for ensuring that target accounts within their geography understand the necessary steps to receive reimbursement through the appropriate payer when ordering the pharma’s products!
The annual base salary range is $140,000 to $170,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Ensure target accounts understand all applicable billing and coding requirements associated with company products
- Develop and leverage relationships with key customers in target
- Understand billing and coding responsibilities within target accounts: Urology clinics, ASC, Hospitals
- Responsible for answering the reimbursement questions for each account
- Understand all applicable reimbursement regulations for Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial
- 4+ years of pharma, biotech or medical device experience with 2 years of reimbursement experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% within assigned region
- 2 years hospital or large account experience preferred