About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a healthcare center that is in search of an Administrator / Director of Nursing to join their team! This is a great opportunity to work with industry-leading professionals who are dedicated to providing quality services in a comfortable environment.
The annual base salary range is $130,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Be responsible for the entire operations of the facility and management of all staff at the facility
- Oversee daily operations of the Center and work with the related professional offices and management partner to ensure its financial success and maintain the Center’s premier reputation within the community
- Oversee front office operations including scheduling, patient registration and proper billing of insurance plans
- Oversee all financial aspects of the Center including purchasing and payroll, adherence to budgets, review of monthly financial data and ensure that all policies are followed
- Be a member of the Endoscopy Center Executive Committee, and all Quality Management Subcommittees
- A strong focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
- Must be an active RN
- Bachelors is required, no masters needed
- Previous experience in ASC is required, cannot have a hospital only background
- GI or Endo experience is ideal, but not required
- Prior leadership experience is required, a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position