About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a fast growing pharmaceutical company that is in search of an Associate Project Director, Clinical Operations to join their team. The purpose of this role is to lead and implement projects across regions and to ensure projects meet all deliverables, contractual agreements in terms of time, quality/scope and cost. This is a great opportunity to join a team that has always embraced new technologies and partnerships to accelerate product development and generate the clinical evidence for our clients require to demonstrate real-world value.
The annual base salary range is $160,000 to $180,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Lead the implementation of responsible projects to achieve project finance goals from Bid Defense preparation, proposal, to project budget, revenue and profit, etc.
- Act as the escalation liaison for the sponsors and instructor for GPMs/PMs of the responsible studies
- Supervise global communication according to PMP to proactively manage risks for the responsible studies
- Ensure the responsible study teams meet the sponsor contractual, organizational and relationship needs/expectations
- Ensure the GPMs/PMs provide regular reporting on project metrics, status of deliverables and risks/issues with the associated management plans to the sponsors
- Supervise and instruct the GPMs/PMs to chair and lead sponsor meetings
- BA/BS in a Scientific Discipline or higher
- Minimum 10+ years in industry including a minimum of 5+ years of project management