About the Opportunity
An established education network in Long Island is currently seeking a Behavior Analyst for one of their students. This renowned team of professionals work to service children living with developmental delays and they are in need of a BCBA for a per diem assignment (5x a week for 1-2 hours after school). Job seekers looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting. New grad BCBA are welcomed to apply!
The base pay range for this position is $35 to $40 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a per diem role.
- Evaluate student to establish performance capabilities
- Teach adaptive skills necessary
- Monitor therapy status and make appropriate recommendations as changes occur
- Record all progress notes and documentation in a timely manner
- Complete assessment and collaborate with other professionals
- Ensure appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented
- Model the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families in accordance with regulations
- Master’s degree from accredited university in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Psychology, Education, or related field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Licensed Behavior Analyst, NY state
- 1 year experience providing ABA services to children preferred