About the Opportunity
Our client is a medical center that specializes in all areas of adult and pediatric dermatology and cosmetology. They are in search of a Dermatologists for their office in Paramus, New Jersey! This physician is responsible for offering direct patient care across skin and hair health.
The annual base salary range is $230,000 to $350,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Conduct personalized consultations with customers to understand their aging related goals and concerns related to their skin and hair health and formulate and administer integrative treatment plans that incorporate prescriptions
- Administer dermatological treatments across our menu of offerings, including injectables, fillers, PRP, micro-needling and other aesthetic dermatology procedures
- Maintain high clinical standard of service through adherence to all clinical protocols
- Conduct thorough and personalized customer consultations in order to develop integrative treatment plans that may include prescriptions, product recommendations and in-person services across our skin, hair, bone and hormone categories of care
- Provide a best in-class customer experience with every interaction
- Administer cosmetic injectables, including Botox, Xeomin, or other neurotoxins and fillers
- Administer PRP injections for hair loss
- Administer other cosmetic procedures, including LED light therapy, chemical peels, and micro needling
- Educate customers on skin and hair products and supplements to enhance their procedures
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
- Licensed in the State of New Jersey
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible