About the Opportunity
A large and established ambulatory/outpatient network in Westchester is currently seeking Medical Assistants to aid their team by providing administrative duties and clinical support. Medical Assistants in the Bronx/White Plains area looking to create great advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply to this role. You will be surrounded by an interdisciplinary team who will be there to support and guide you in your professional journey. Full time hours available, Monday to Friday, so no weekend requirements!
The base pay for this position is $19 to $22 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm position; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more.
- Welcome patients, in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries
- Verify patient information by interviewing and confirming purpose of visit or treatment
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- Room patients and obtain medical records and vital signs
- Manage/triage phones and schedule appointments
- Assist physician in exam room with post-operative patients, and maintain supplies
- Certified Medical Assistant – Graduate from an accredited CMA program
- 1+ years of experience working in a clinical office/medical setting
- Bilingual – English and Spanish required