About the Opportunity
A leading preschool in Long Island is looking to hire a qualified pediatric Occupational Therapist to join their team. In this role, the OT will play an integral part in continuing the commitment to quality by servicing children and implementing an instructional-based plan based on evaluation findings. The OT will have experience working with multiple diagnoses and children ages 3-5. The individual must be confident in planning, preparing, and performing individually designed treatment programs. This is a collaborative and supportive environment with a large gym, many resources available, and a brand-new sensory integration room.
The base pay range for this position is $42 to $46 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Assess, diagnose, and treat fine motor delays and disabilities
- Develop and implement individualized plans to meet individual child’s needs and abilities
- Collaborate with parents and a multidisciplinary team of rehabilitation professionals and special educators to develop and modify program activities that improve occupational skills
- Follow the Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interpret goals and treatment
- Prepare session notes and progress reports
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- An active NYS OT License
- Prior experience working with developmental disabilities and pediatric population (fieldwork included)