About the Opportunity
Our client is an Upstate New York outpatient surgery center that is in search of a Nurse Manager to join their team in Niagara Falls. This is a great opportunity to take on a leadership role at a prominent medical center. The Nurse Manager in this role will manage and coordinate the activities of Nursing and Support Staff of assigned units to ensure patient care is provided in accordance with the established standards and legal requirements.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Daily clinical staffing and efficient flow of patients.
- Direct supervision of clinical staff in the center.
- Ensures appropriate staffing is provided for all shifts of operation for responsible units
- Delegates specific tasks to subordinates according to their abilities and the task at hand, providing them with direction and supervision for successful task completion.
- Responsible for the agendas, meeting formats, and minutes for multiple committees, including but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Infection Control and Peer Review.
- Monitoring all procedure area purchases, assisting with the preparation of annual budget in conjunction with the Administrator and Medical Directors.
- Organizing and managing all paperwork and studies necessary for continued certification and accreditation.
- Ensures that continuity of care is maintained during all shifts of the unit providing 24-hour patient care.
- Provides professional Nursing care to patients when necessary due to work load or staffing shortages.
- Monitors, evaluates and modifies staffing patterns in order to properly utilize assigned staff to provide patient care in assigned areas; prepares and modifies work schedules as needed to ensure adequate coverage of all shifts
- Licensed Registered Nurse in NY
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an RN
- At least 3 years of management experience looking to take the next step in their career.
- ASC or Surgery Center experience preferred