About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-established organization that assists the homeless population in New York City. They are in search of a part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $135,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and diagnose clients according to DSM-5 criteria
- Prescribe and monitor psychotropic medications and Medication Assisted Treated for Substance Use Disorders
- Provide clinical services that are culturally competent and sensitive to the racial and ethnic backgrounds of the community served
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team on client treatment and provide education on both medical and mental health topics
- Assume responsibilities as the Health Coordinator which includes conducting health assessments on clients and providing health related education both individually and in groups to clients
- Maintain electronic medical records in compliance with mandated regulations
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse practitioner (PMHNP) license in New York State
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical records
- Committed to servant leadership principles, person-centered care and diversity, inclusion and belonging