About the Opportunity
Our client is nonprofit foundation seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to support their Day Habilitation programs, which work to provide services to people with autism in Manhattan.
The annual base salary range is $65,000 to $90,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Oversee general health issues for people with autism in Residential programs or day programs
- Supervise direct support professional (DSP) staff administration of medication to people receiving services
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Maintains medical records
- Monitor and review medication administration records, recording of medications, medication orders, labels, etc. Ensure an adequate supply of medication on hand.
- Monitor and maintain an adequate supply of medical goods and equipment, as well as first aid supplies
- Ensure individuals are living in a safe and hygienic manner
- NYS RN License required
- Must be comfortable working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities