About the Opportunity
A nationally acclaimed not-for-profit organization known for its dedication to providing social services to low-income seniors is currently seeking Social Workers/Client Care Coordinators for its Brooklyn location. This team of professionals works to empower individuals by offering housing and health services that will ultimately help them get back on their own two feet.
The base pay range for this position is $22 to $24 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Supervise a caseload, conducting psychosocial assessments for all families in shelter
- Create personalized service plans centered on recovery and wellness
- Generate Assessment Summaries and decide on the type of intervention required for each family
- Ensure comprehensive service documentation, including client progress notes, observations, and interactions, and report incidents when necessary
- Offer on-call crisis intervention support
- Engage in individual service coordination activities, including vocational and educational services, and support recreational and/or socialization activities
- Cultivate community linkages and refer families to suitable community providers to address their needs
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work
- Prior experience working with families